So yesterday you heard why I love the man of the house and these are just a few reasons I love my little man of the house!
1. He is so stinkin’ cute (yes, I am biased)
2. He is my little cuddle bug, every morning and naptime I get snuggles, and I mean EVERY!
3. He is sometimes so heart broken in life. Which means I have a pretty sensitive man, and
that is so important!
4. He loves his sister, his mamma, and his daddy!
5. He is hilarious!
6. He sleeps all night, and in HIS OWN BED!
7. He loves to help me bake and make chocolate milk!
8. He speaks his mind! This is so hard for many to do in life, but not for my boy!
9. He plays so well on his own. He is able to make life work with or without others, my
little guy has no signs of co-dependency!
10. He is my gift from the Lord! and I love him no matter what he does or what he becomes
He can be a trash man, doctor, pastor, musician, Just praying he follows God!…
My prayer has always been that my little man will come to know the Lord as his own personal Savour and that he would be SOLD OUT to Him! I prayed it from the moment I knew I was pregnant and I continue to pray it today! Aidan, if you ever read this, there are millions of reasons I love you and you will always be my boy, there is nothing you can ever do to make that love stop!