I love him for many reasons, but with Valentine’s Day quickly approaching I thought I’d give 10 reasons why I love him (I picked 10 cuz we’ve been married for 10 years).
1. He truly loves Christ and seeks His will for life and our family!
2. He will defend me to the end to ANYONE! So don’t go hurting me or you’re in for it!
3. He has chosen to make a stand and put family before his job! (this is huge)
4. He is an amazing father
5. He worries about me and my welfare
6. He gives the best hugs and kisses ever (I have the love language of physical touch, he
does not, yet he still loves me that way…that’s tough to love when it’s not your language)
7. He sold ALL his “toys” so that we could have a place to live during a difficult time for our
8. He is pretty darn patient with me
9. He lets me pick where we go for dinner when we go out!
10. okay ladies, hold on out there…HE TAKES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
to his mamma for teaching him to be such a good man!
Really, there are many things Michael does to show me I am the love of his life. I feel lucky to have him by my side through this journey called life. The list can go on and on for all the thousands of reason I love him. But I am so thankful that my man is a man that seeks God’s will for his life. Some things we are asked to do on this earth aren’t easy, but Michael never sits back and says no…he goes where God calls. And, that makes him so cool in my eyes! if you’re reading this Michael, I LOVE YOU! 🙂
What about you ladies, why do you love your man?